Lead Prosper wasn’t the first lead delivery platform. In fact, we created it out of our frustration with all the existing options that were dominating the marketplace. Some of those platforms were workable, but even the best among them were needlessly complex and expensive. That meant most customers (ourselves included) were being billed for “features” they would never need—features that were actually just dragging down the user experience.
Lead Prosper was a direct response to the bloatware-ridden competition, and the first issue we sought to address was price. Like our competitors, we have granular control over how we charge customers for our service. Unlike them, our pricing is based on five key principles:
- Transparency: Many of our competitors force you to reach out for information on their pricing. We charge $0.02/request and $0.01/pre-ping (some of the lowest prices in the industry), and we’re not shy about it. Discounts are also available for customers with high-volume needs.
- No Monthly Minimums: Some of our customers are large and well-established, but we don’t think you should be penalized if your business is just getting started. Instead of straining your budget with monthly minimums, we’ll support you along your path to growth.
- No Pricing Tiers: Our features are designed to help our customers succeed. Why would we hold them ransom?
- No Contracts: Some of our competitors lock you into a contract and try to throw away the key. We think creating the perfect lead delivery platform is a better way to keep customers coming back.
- Pay As You Go: Charging upfront just doesn’t sit right with us. Why pay for a tool before you have the chance to use it?
Once we did away with some of the medieval pricing practices that had become “industry standard,” it was time to build a platform that delivered powerful capabilities while prioritizing user experience. That’s why Lead Prosper offers everything you need—without charging you extra or cluttering your dashboard with the things you don’t.
We’ve created plenty of exciting features over the years, but our platform is rooted in four key capabilities that will keep your business humming.
1. Zero Tech Dependency
That tech person you have on speed dial? Start using Lead Prosper and you might just forget their name. Our platform is predicated on the idea that anyone should be able to use it, regardless of tech fluency. We make it easy to create and optimize campaigns, test customer APIs, filter duplicate leads, and more, all without a PhD in Computer Science or the ability to code in five languages. Whether you’re a small business owner without a dedicated tech support channel or a manager hoping to liberate sales teams from dependency on IT, usability is at Lead Prosper’s core.
2. Simple Setup
Some providers will take your money and leave you to figure out the rest. We want our platform to help you reach your goals, which is why our support staff will be with you every step of the way as you set up your first few campaigns. Once you know your way around, Lead Prosper will continue to generate clear and robust posting instructions that make it easy for your forms or suppliers to integrate. Our goal has always been to make Lead Prosper “so easy to use, your sales guy can do it.”
3. Easy Campaign Management
Our software empowers you to optimize campaigns and get the most out of your business. Debug failed or duped leads and repost them. Create fields and filters that cut out leads you don’t want. Monitor volume, spending, and profit in real-time. For all those times when you can’t stare at your dashboard, Lead Prosper keeps you informed with text or email alerts. You decide on the parameters, including fail or duplicate thresholds, fluctuations in campaign volume, and others.
4. Unrivaled Support
Our platform was built from the ground up to make lead management easy and intuitive, but on the off chance an issue does arise, we back up our product with what we consider to be the best customer service in the business. You can forget about outsourced call centers with pre-recorded menu options, lengthy hold times, and bad elevator music—we’re real, live humans who are just a phone call or Zoom meeting away, and we’re confident we can answer your question because we built Lead Prosper.
There are lots of lead delivery platforms out there, but ours was specifically designed to fill a void in the marketplace. If you’ve been overpaying for cumbersome and complex software that under-delivers, we’ve been there, and you’re exactly who we had in mind when we built Lead Prosper. If we’ve piqued your curiosity, we can’t wait to prove ourselves. Reach out for a demo and a 30-day free trial today.